Lehmann Eye Center is monitoring news and reports of the COVID-19 outbreak, following CDC guidelines and working closely with the Texas Department of State Health Services to adapt to restrictions and recommendations regarding practice preparedness and response. In order to better serve our community we are:
- Seeing patients with urgent eye care needs
- Telemedicine - Diagnosis and Discussion with a doctor by phone, to meet your needs during this time. Telemedicine appointments are covered by Medicare and most medical insurances during this pandemic and is a safe alternative for less urgernt eye care needs.
- Postponing all routine care and surgery
- Sending refills for necessary medications
- Screening everyone that enters the building
- Offering curbside pickup for contact lenses and other items (please call when you arrive)
- Distancing all patients and staff as much as reasonably possible
- Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!
Please call us at 936.569.8278 if we can help you!